We are excited to deliver continuing education courses in Phoenix, AZ! SafetyFOCUS 2022 will provide a unique learning experience that is mindful of the public safety and health concerns we continue to face due to the pandemic.
Our on-site safety and health plan is designed to provide a safe event for attendees, instructors and staff. Attending an in-person event presents an inherent risk of exposure to communicable disease. By attending this event, you voluntarily accept all risks related to exposure from communicable disease and agree to not hold the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) or its representatives liable for any illness or injury.
All individuals who attend a course/courses in Phoenix will be required to follow these safety and health protocols:
Your Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination Is Required for Entry
To provide your proof of full vaccination, use our partner app, Bindle. Bindle is an easy-to-use technology solution that protects your personal identity and health information while speeding the process of verifying your eligibility to enter the event.
Complete your Entry Pass with Bindle no later than Monday, February 14, 2022.
If you are having technical difficulties using the Bindle app, please contact Bindle Support directly: email@example.com
- 2 weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you are not fully vaccinated.
- Attendees must wear a face covering when in the training facility in Phoenix, except when actively drinking or eating. Face coverings should be a surgical mask or more protective, such an a KN-95. They must cover your nose, mouth and chin. If you forget or misplace yours while in Phoenix, please find an ASSP staff member and we will provide a disposable face covering for your use.
- Attendees will be asked to follow good hygiene practices, including washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer and maintaining physical distancing when possible.
- While teaching a course, our instructors will not wear face coverings; instead, they will remain at the front of the room to maintain physical distance from attendees.
- ASSP will work with the training facility to ensure that regular cleaning protocols are followed throughout the week.
- Our safety team will continue to evaluate these and additional protocols, as well as CDC recommendations, to mitigate risk of infection so you can have a safe, enjoyable learning experience.
Please bookmark this page and check it regularly for protocol updates.
Before You Travel to Phoenix
- For the latest updates and protocols in Phoenix, please visit the city’s website.
- Please check the websites of your airline, airport(s), car rental and hotel accommodations to review their health and safety protocols.
- Please review the Visit Phoenix website for additional visitor guidance on COVID-19.
- Pack an ample supply of face coverings to use while in the training facility in Phoenix.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or do not feel well, please do not travel.
Food and Beverages
ASSP will provide morning and afternoon coffee breaks as well as complimentary boxed lunches for all in-person attendees.