- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start of the course to email@example.com
- Learners who register but do not attend their courses — or who attempt to cancel after the deadline— will not receive refunds.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course, and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- If we must cancel a course or event for any reason, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
We are accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). We comply with the ANSI/IACET standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, we are authorized to issue IACET continuing education units (CEUs). To receive CEUs, attendees need to participate and complete all the activities and assignments for the courses they attend.
ASSP Course CEUs:1/2-day course = 0.4 CEUs
1-day course = 0.7 CEUs
2-day course = 1.4 CEUs
3-day course = 2.1 CEUs
BCSP Recertification Points:The CEUs awarded by ASSP are equivalent in value to Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) recertification points (e.g., 1.0 CEU = 1.0 recertification point).
- We reserve the right to alter or remove items from the program.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty.
- Our learning materials have been prepared for the professional development of our members and others in the occupational safety and health community. We cannot guarantee that the use of these materials will be adequate to discharge the legal or professional liability of the members in the conduct of their practices.
- The materials used in the preparation and delivery of our courses are original, created by ASSP in collaboration with a subject matter expert. As such, all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights are and remain with ASSP.
- For select courses, the instructors have all right and authority to use and/or reproduce learning materials in connection with their presentation. Subject to the rights granted in our instructor agreement, instructors retain all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in these materials.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities. Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP's Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct. If an attendee is removed, registration payment will be forfeited.
Bring five or more colleagues from your company and save on the entire event. The more attendees you have and the earlier you register, the more you save. Note: If cancellations reduce your group size and change your discount level, we will bill each registrant for the difference between the discount applied and the next discount level. Rates vary based on registration date. Questions? Contact ASSP Account Manager Nancy O’Toole at +1 847-768-3466 or email@example.com.
All participants are welcome. Please let us know if there are any accommodations you did not request during our registration process that would improve your experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (847) 699-2929.
You must submit a complete registration form, along with full payment, for us to process your registration. We accept credit cards and checks made payable to the American Society of Safety Professionals.