- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
- For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP’s Customer Service team at +1 847-699-2929.
ASSP is International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)-accredited. We comply with the ANSI/IACET standard that is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As such, we are authorized to issue the IACET CEU. To receive CEUs, attendees need to be present for the hours of the courses they select and participate in all learning activities provided by the instructor. Learning objectives will be assessed by providing feedback through evaluations, completing tests or quizzes, participating in discussions, and/or through presenting the results of a group project.
ASSP Course CEUs:1-day course = 0.7 CEUs
2-day course = 1.4 CEUs
3-day course = 2.1 CEUs
BCSP Recertification Points:The CEUs awarded by ASSP are equivalent in value to the Board of Certified Safety Professionals’ recertification points (e.g., 1.0 CEU = 1.0 recertification point).
ABIH CM Credit for CIH:SafetyFOCUS learners may be eligible for American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) certification maintenance (CM) credit. See the ABIH website for details.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Bring five or more colleagues from your company and save on the entire event. The more attendees you have and the earlier you register, the more you save. Note: If cancellations reduce your group size and change your discount level, we will bill each registrant for the difference between the discount applied and the next discount level. Rates vary based on registration date. Questions? Contact ASSP Account Manager Nancy O’Toole at +1 847-768-3466 or email@example.com.
Include any physical special needs requests through our registration process. Whenever possible, arrangements will be made to accommodate your needs.
You must submit a complete registration form, along with full payment, for us to process your registration. We accept credit cards and checks made payable to the American Society of Safety Professionals.
ASSP reserves the right to alter or remove items from the program. Instructors have prepared the SafetyFOCUS course material for the professional development of ASSP members and others in the occupational safety and health community. Neither the instructors nor ASSP can guarantee that the use of material presented will be adequate to discharge the legal or professional liability of the learners. All materials used in the preparation and delivery of presentations on behalf of ASSP are original materials created by the instructors or otherwise are materials that the instructors have all rights and authority to use and/or reproduce in connection with such presentation, and to grant the rights to ASSP as set forth in the instructor agreement. Subject to the rights granted in the instructor agreement, all applicable copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights in the materials are and remain with the instructors. Please note: Unauthorized recording of courses is prohibited.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.